5 stunning ideas how to decorate your rustic wedding venue with Jute
We are fast approaching our wedding season. To be brides and grooms are busy planning for their very special day that needs to be nothing but perfect! Plans float, ideas come and go. Not only the wedding suit, dress, cake, return gift bags but wedding venue need to create that magic that will wow all. Of course all decoration need to be trendy reflecting the bride and groom’s taste. Rustic wedding decorations are very much an in thing now as it gives oneself more opportunity to go natural helping our mother nature to thrive.
Below are 5 excellent ideas on how to make jute your integral part of wedding decoration.
1) Wooden ceremony arches draped with jute fabric creates stunning setting for both an indoor or outdoor wedding.
2) Go for jute isle runner plain or personalised with names of bride and groom. Looks so special.
3) When comes wedding signs jute wedding signs create perfect atmosphere and ambience for rustic or country wedding.
4) Embrace jute to create stunning table decorations. Jute table runner with lace or without lace both creates excellent contrast against white cotton table linen. For the table runner on bride and Groom’s table personalise table runner with their names or any message.
5) Hessian chair sash and a bow tied with it, will complete the decoration giving that perfect rustic look.